Tuesday, 2 December 2014
Alberta Rogers Insurance Masters Men's Doubles A Final Game 5
Conquergood/ Auld vs. Munro / Maclean all worked so hard in the court and the match went 5 games. This is the last few rallies of the last game. Great work everyone - great to watch!
Saturday, 15 November 2014
Only a few hours left to get your entries in! This is a great opportunity to get back into the Squash Tournament mode, if you haven't yet this season! A great time, fun for all, lots of matches, Let's do this!
Wednesday, 12 November 2014
Hello Squash Players,
The Annual Roger's Insurance Alberta Masters is under two weeks away. The entry fee is $65 for Squash Alberta members and includes the following:
- Dinner and DJ on Saturday Night
- Friday night appetizers
- Coffee and muffins on Sunday morning
- Wine and Cheese during the prize presentations on Sunday
- Tournament Souvernir
- Prizes for every event, including 4 Big Screen TV's to go into draw for winners of singles and doubles categories
- Beer on Thursday and Friday night
To enter, please visit this website: http://www.r2sports.com/
You can enter one singles and one doubles category or two doubles categories. The Doubles Categories are limited entry though.
Entry Deadline: November 15th
We look forward to seeing you at the event this year,
Event Website Link: